8.10.11

To a New Year

I am taking a day off from blogging about Fashion as it is Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement, also known as the holiest day for Jewish people. The focus of this holiday is on atonement and repentance, as such, I have spent the day fasting and in thoughtful reflection of the year that has just passed

Thinking about all that has changed in my life over the past year -  the career choices I've made, the friends and amazing people that have come into my life,  the travel experiences I've been lucky enough to have - I am SO grateful for the direction my life is taking.

I know that our daily lives are so busy and often times overwhelming ,that we forget to stop and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. I hope that everyone can take some time and reflect on themselves, the important people in their lives and their goals for the future.

I look forward to a new year, filled with new experiences, enjoyed by family, new and old friends, in good health and happiness. I wish the same for all of you.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX