6.10.11

The Resurgence of Summer

The weather is a great predictor of my mood and today was no exception. It was 23 degrees (Celsius), the sun was shining when I stepped outside and immediately I felt a bounce in my step.  I spent the afternoon strolling through Victoria Park, taking in the gorgeous Fall scenery and people watching. For the past couple of weeks it has been windy, rainy, and downright gloomy and so I thought that summer had abandoned us...but while playing in the crispy coloured leaves and feeling the sun beat down upon my face, I witnessed males and females getting at least one more wear out of their shorts. I know that I was ecstatic this morning when I found out that the weather permitted me to wear shorts. Let’s hope that the sun is in the weather forecast for at least a little while longer.

XX

Jacket: Mackage, Top: Wilfred, Belt: American Apparel, Shorts: Vintage, Socks: Calvin Klein,
Boots: Frye, Purse: Balenciaga, Sunnies: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX