11.10.11

Cuting Through the Seasons

Over the past few days, the weather in Toronto has been summer-like; I've been sitting pool-side in a bikini soaking up the rays that have left my skin sun-kissed.  Today, the weather brings us cloudy skies and a warm temperature. However, the long weekend is over and I needed a more sophisticated week-day look. To bridge the summer temperature with the October Fall season, I decided to wear shorts (with a bit more length to them), cropped tank top, a big poncho (this seasons 'It' piece), and Hunter rain boots.

In addition, I mustered up the courage to let my hairdresser take scissors to my head and give me a new 'do. I don't know about you, but every time I get a haircut (I really mean every single time) there is a two week period where I mourn the loss of my locks. I know that hair grows back but I cannot help but think that I hate it. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think. Honestly.

For the next few weeks I will be adjusting to the haircut and trying to figure out what season to dress for - Summer or Fall.

XX



Poncho: Urban Outfitters, Top: Wilfred, Shorts: Anthropologie, Boots: Hunter, Purse:
Balenciaga, Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX