30.10.11

Soft & Delicate... Like a Flower

I only wear neutral colours, and typically only the darker ones (grey, black & brown). I would never use the words girlie, wholesome, sweet, or delicate to describe my style. Instead, I  would characterize my personal style as androgynous, minimalist, and edgy. I tried to breakout of my comfort zone and combine light coloured items and feminine silhouettes in pursuit of a 'soft' look. What do you think of my attempt to blossom in the style department? 

XX


Jacket, Top & Necklace: Anthropologie, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: Aldo

8 comments:

  1. Yay for colour!! Good job Car, keep being adventurous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! And your hair looks so pretty like that. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this whole look on you! Great lipstick colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Jen - the lip gloss is from a limited edition M.A.C & Marcel Wanders collection. Colour is called Gertruyd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Car! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes/blouse (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. laura wizmanNovember 01, 2011

    Loving this outfit and the adorable shoes! Really feeling the mix of the soft colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jacket and shoess! you soo pretttty like model

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!
XX