5.10.11

Powerful Plaid


My daily uniform is usually all black. At best I throw in another neutral colour (grey or white)- but to say the least, I am very much a minimalist who has yet to break out of the 'all black everything' phase. However, yesterday I reached for this gorgeous plaid jacket that I had purchased almost a year ago, and threw it on top of my all-black outfit and to my surprise; it pulled together a perfect Fall ensemble. Take a look for yourself. Let me know what you think of the jacket.


XX



Jacket: Anthropologie, Top: American Apparel, Pants: Marciano, Purse: Balenciaga, Shoes: Vintage



1 comment:

  1. Powerful plaid indeed. The drastic and bold red really make it hard to look away. And the playful and oversized neck really make it a unique piece.

    Keeping it so fresh and so clean clean.

    You just so sexy

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!
XX