3.10.11

Turning Over a New Leaf

As we enter the Fall season and the leafs start to change colours, I have decided to turn over a new leaf of my own; I am publicly committing to post daily on this blog and enhance my online presence in general.

For those of you who do not yet know me, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting my site and introduce myself to you. My name is Carly and I am a bite-size Fashionista from Toronto.  In addition to fashion, I am also obsessed with traveling, trend hunting, restaurant critiquing, and people watching.

I am currently in my second semester of a post-graduate Marketing program at The University of Western Ontario. I will soon be embarking on an exciting journey to find the perfect internship position – hopefully one that couples my intense passion for fashion with my education and professional experience in marketing. In preparation for the internship search, I am going to maintain this blog and share with you the elements of my daily outfits, the details of my life as a student, and recount the adventures that unfold in my twenty-something life.

A conversation is not a conversation at all if it is one-sided, and for that reason, I encourage your comments, questions, and suggestions. I am new at this whole blogging thing, and to be honest, I am a little bit apprehensive... but it is time to take the plunge.  I am turning over a new leaf and committing my presence to the online sphere. I look forward to sharing and engaging with all of you. Until tomorrow.... 



XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX