20.12.11

Jet-Setting

Being Canadian, I am always slightly confused about what I should pack for Winter vacation. Usually at this time of year I am bundled up in my winter coat, heavy duty snow boots, thermal headscarf and gloves. This year it is a little bit more mild up here in the great North, but it is still much colder than it is in Costa Rica, where I am headed in a week and a half. I know that a lot of people migrate to Florida, Cuba, Jamaica and other such places at this time of in order to escape the blistering cold. I have put together an inspiration board to remind all of us what summer dressing entails and what beach-going looks like.
For those of you who are jet-setting, have an incredible time on the beach. Remember, everyone looks better with a tan ;)
What's your jet-setting destination? What beach items can you not live without?
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX