15.12.11

Holiday Haute-Ness

'Tis the season to take risks, make bold fashion statements and look sexy. Holiday parties and New Years celebrations are great excuses to dress to impress and maybe even step out of your comfort zone. I have my first Holiday party this Friday night and I'm going to wear a fitted black sequin blazer ... (pictures will come). For those of you who are unsure what to adorn themselves in over the next few weeks, I have put together a collage that may offer some wardrobe inspiration. Try over-accessorizing, bright metallic hues, and unusual textures/materials (feathers, fur, sequins, sheer, velvet). This Holiday season don't be a hot mess, confidently strut that haute-ness. 

Let me know what you end up wearing!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX