27.11.11

Full Train Ahead

I have been completely neglecting GAWK over the past three weeks. I have so desperately wanted to play dress up, take photos and write to express my thoughts and feelings on the latest fashions, but unfortunately (for GAWK) other areas of my life had my time completely monopolized. Since I last posted, I secured an incredible job at KCI Management, a boutique corporate event management agency. As of December 12th, I will officially be the newest Event Coordinator at the firm. I am very excited about this opportunity! Also during my absence from blogging, I was busy prepping for a Holiday photo shoot for Hardly Magazine, an online 'zine where I serve as the Fashion Editor. The issue will be live in mid-December (check it out!)

The other day, I decided to take a stroll along the train tracks and have some quality ME time. I wanted to enjoy the warm November air while I cherished a moment of tranquility. I have been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to think about the new year and all of the things that will be accompanying it. In two weeks I will be done the in-class, theoretical portion of my post-graduate degree, and I will be focused on the practical experience that my new job will offer. I also have a lot of ideas of how I can expand this blog and my fashion business. These are some of the things that excite me, keep me motivated and focused on the future. I look forward to getting back into the real world (and out of the classroom), the Holiday season, and the fresh beginning that the New Year always brings. I think its fair to say that for the next little while, I will be full train ahead...soaring through the clutter and immersing myself in the things that excite me and make me happy. 


As the year/semester wraps up, what projects are you knee-deep in? What keeps you focused and motivated? As always, I love your feedback!


XX




Sweater: Anthropologie, Top: American Apparel, Jeans: J Brand, Necklace: Vintage, Sunglasses: Xray Black Stone Clutch: Balenciaga, Shoes: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. These photos and this model are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the above comment. Identify yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!
XX