23.10.11

Back to Basics

I haven't carried a backpack since ... well, high school. I used to sport a M.E.C backpack,but in the past few years, I have opted for shoulder bags as a more 'mature' option. In a recent closet purge, I found a black leather studded backpack that I had never used. I put it into the 'conditional' pile (the pile that you most likely won't wear anything from but you cannot bear the thought of throwing/giving anything away so you keep it until the next purge session).

While I was getting ready for school, I caught a glimpse of this backpack hanging on my hook and decided I would try and incorporate it into my outfit. I packed up my laptop and school books, slung the bag on my shoulders and off I went... Going back to the basics was a nice change; it added a little je-ne-sais-quoi to my outfit and it was convenient to be hand-free.


What style bag do you most frequently carry to school? work?


XX

Top: Vince, Leggings: Splendid, Backpack: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!
XX